When a friend asked if I knew of a healthy oil-free granola recipe, I knew I had a new mission. I do something similar all the time as a fruit crumble topping, but I’d never tried it on its own. So voila my new and very scrumptious, uber healthy granola recipe! No oil, just sweet enough, super versatile, and comes together faster than you can say “Uuuuugh I am like sooo in the mood for granola right now!”
P.S. My three-year-old just asked for thirds.
This goes wonderfully with some fresh fruit and my vegan yogurt/sour cream!
Note that this recipe yields only about 2 cups, so you might want to double or triple it (on two baking sheets) if you want leftovers.
Healthiest Vanilla Cinnamon Granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
- Thoroughly mix all dry ingredients except for nuts and raisins.
- Separately, mix all wet ingredients, then combine with dry ingredients.
- Spread as flat as possible on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350f for 20 min, stirring halfway through.
- Let cool completely. Mix with optional nuts and raisins. Enjoy as is, or as cereal with nondairy milk, or as a topping for fauxgurt or baked fruit, or take a little baggie of it as a snack for your little ones (or yourself)...lots of options!