Please use the following guidelines when sharing Salad Therapy content. This includes Salad Therapy’s recipes and images, as well as anything else found on the Salad Therapy website and Salad Therapy social media accounts. We love when you share our stuff! Please do so responsibly and respectfully.
How to Share Our Content
- If you are sharing using these guidelines or with our permission, please tag @saladtherapy and use the hashtag #saladtherapy so we can see!
- You may not:
- Republish Salad Therapy’s full recipes, with or without photos, without express written consent from Salad Therapy.
- Republish Salad Therapy’s written content without express written consent from Salad Therapy.
- Use or distribute any Salad Therapy recipe, image, or other content without our express written consent, with the exception of posts shared via our social media tools.
- Use any content found on Salad Therapy to sell any product or service, without Salad Therapy’s express written consent.
- Substitute only one or two ingredients from a Salad Therapy recipe and republish on your website or social media channels.
- You may:
- Share our content on social media using our social sharing tools.
- Share a list of ingredients from a Salad Therapy recipe without the instructions.
- Post a recipe that was inspired by a Salad Therapy recipe if the recipe is sufficiently distinct from the original Salad Therapy recipe, and so long as you include a credit to Salad Therapy and a link to the original Salad Therapy post.
- Save or print a Salad Therapy recipe for your personal use.
- Contact Salad Therapy if you want to use our recipes and/or images in any way.