Even asparagus haters will love this flavorful soup that takes only minutes of prep! Great for dinner on its own, or served with a salad and crusty bread, or kept hot in a thermos for a steamy, nutritious lunch!
Add a dollop of my vegan sour cream and get ready to swoon!
5-Minute Asparagus Soup
- 1 pack Trader Joe's frozen asparagus 12 oz.
- 1/2 onion roughly chopped
- 2 stalks celery roughly chopped
- 1 cup of any kind of cooked or canned beans
- 1 squeeze lemon juice optional
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Boil all ingredients EXCEPT salt and pepper in just barely enough water to cover, until soft.
- Blend just the veggies, putting the water aside.
- Add back water til soup is thickness of your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste.