5 minutes or less is all you need to get you to a satisfying, nutritious, detoxifying lunch! You will love the crunchy, cruciferous goodness, the creamy beany heartiness, and the tangy, lemony brightness. It’s also great because you can combine all the ingredients sans lemon juice before work and just squeeze the lemon juice when you’re ready to eat. Simple, easy, quick, healthy, filling…what are you waiting for?!
- 2 big handfuls shredded cabbage
- ⅔ cup navy beans (or any kind of bean)
- 3 tablespoons chopped raw walnuts
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced red onion
- Juice of 1.5 small lemons
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine and enjoy!